Now open for business. Book in regular lessons or intensive courses. Intensive courses of 12 hours or more will be offered with a discount of 5% off the website prices.
Due to government guidance and in an effort to minimise the continuing risks associated with Covid-19 the following measures will be in place and conditions will apply to anyone wishing to take lessons with Road Logic:
• Anyone who has an underlying health condition which puts them at a higher risk from Covid-19 is urged not to undertake lessons at this time.
• Please check your temperature before starting your driving lesson. If your temperature is 37.8 degrees Celsius or above or you feel unwell and are experiencing any symptoms associated with Covid-19 please contact me to cancel your lesson. Ideally please contact me as soon as possible, but at least 30 minutes before your lesson time starts.
• Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds just before your lesson starts.
• As it will be impossible to remain 2 metres apart during driving lessons, you will be required to wear a face mask for the duration of the lesson which you can either supply yourself or use a disposable mask which I can supply you with. Instructors will also wear masks.
• To help reduce direct hand contact to surfaces in and on the vehicle, you will be required to wear clean, nitrile, disposable gloves for the duration of your lesson. Again, you can use your own or I can supply you with some. If you suffer with any allergy which will affect you when wearing nitrile gloves, please ensure you are able to supply yourself with a suitable alternative.
• Whenever possible windows in the vehicle will be opened to ensure good ventilation.
• Surfaces in the vehicle will be wiped over with antibacterial wipes between customers.
• There will be antibacterial hand gel kept in the vehicle to be used when necessary or required by instructors and customers.
• Following the lesson, please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
My priority is coaching clients to become safe and considerate drivers. I’m dedicated to getting clients to pass their tests as soon as they are safe, confident and independent. I will always be honest and do not advise clients to delay taking a test unless I genuinely believe they are not ready.
Why choose Road Logic for your driving lessons?
- Your lessons will be with a DVSA Approved, fully qualified female driving instructor.
- You will receive, dedicated one to one tuition that is tailored to your own specific needs.
- Your driving lessons will be delivered in a patient, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- You can be picked up before the lesson starts then dropped off at the end from any agreed location.
- All ages and abilities are welcome. Nervous and mature students are always catered for.
- For qualified drivers who feel they need a boost in confidence or who simply wish to improve their driving skills we offer Pass Plus, Motorway and Refresher Lessons.
- Discounts available for block booking lessons.
- Intensive driving courses in Lewes and surrounding areas
- The driving school training car we use is a dual controlled Citroen C3 with air conditioning
Hours of business: Monday to Friday 8-6 excluding bank holidays. Occasionally lessons can be arranged outside of these times but will be charged at £30 per hour unless requested by the instructor.
Generally, bookings are taken for no less than a 2 hour slot per lesson.
To book please call 07938 764452 or complete the contact form below.